Ja visst känner jag igen mig, i varje fall i följande punkter:
5. You’ve ordered everything else the author has ever written.
11. You feel irrationally jealous of people who haven’t read the book yet. Because they get to experience it for the first time AND THAT MAGIC IS OVER FOR YOU FOREVER.
17. You’ve tried to make yourself move on by starting a new book, but it just isn’t the same.
18. Which makes you panic, because you might never find a story you love as much again.
19. But, after some time, you inevitably do. Once you’re ready.
20. Because whether you realize it or not, there’s always room in your heart for another great book.
21. And the cycle starts all over again.
1/3 av punkterna kan jag alltså relatera till. Hur är det med dig? Lider du av book hangover?