|Bild från Book Riot|
1. You pack twice as many books as you can realistically read for any trip because you’re afraid of running out. - Vem? Jag?
2. While talking to strangers/your partner’s coworkers/anyone you don’t know very well, you mention something about reading in hopes it will turn out that they love books too.- Det har hänt ...
3. You have go-to recommendations for people who tell you they loved last year’s Big Book.
4. You can find in any conversation an opportunity to say, “Oh, I read a book about that!” :)
5. When Great Aunt Sally asks someone to explain what The Hunger Games is about, you volunteer as tribute.
6. You get cranky when it turns out that your airline hasn’t implemented the new FAA rules allowing use of electronic devices during takeoff and landing. You need all the ereading time you can get. -Blev överlycklig senast jag flög att Finnair hade tagit ibruk regeln. Måste nog packa med en pocket i alla fall, ifall batteriet i Kindlen tar slut mitt under flygresan ...
7. You wish you could call in “curled up with a good book” to take the day off work. -Drömmen!
8. People who know you’re into books assume you know about ALL the books and constantly ask if you heard that one interview on NPR with the author of that one new book whose title they can’t remember. -Genant då man inte vet vilken bok de talar om. De vet knappt själva. Blir bara pinsamt.
9. Sometimes you pretend to be texting so you can sneak in a few pages on your phone.
10. You don’t like to admit it, but you’ve actually said, “Not tonight, I want to finish my book.” ...
11. You panic if you discover you’ve left the house without something to read. -Hu, dubbelkollar oftast.
12. It drives you nuts when you can’t see what other people are reading. - Erkänns, skyldig
13. You buy everyone books as gifts, but no one knows which ones to buy for you. -Hög igenkänningsfaktor där.
14. Sometimes you get so lost in your audiobook that you drive right past your destination without realizing it.
15. You’re not even a little bit flustered when your grandma says she read Fifty Shades of Grey. At this point, it’s more surprising when someone hasn’t.
16. You’ve had crazy dreams caused by a book you were reading at bedtime.
17. You can sniff out the closest bookstore in any city you visit, and you put it at the top of the itinerary. -Varför resa om man inte kollar upp boklådan?
18. You anticipate book release dates the way other people anticipate movie premieres. Händer väl -"hon som förhandsbeställde boken som kommer ut i aprill 2015..."
19. Nothing makes you roll your eyes like hearing someone say, “I wish I had time to read, but I’m just sooooo busy. - Försöker inte låta irritationen lysa igenom efter sådana kommentarer
20. You know books aren’t dead. - Tack och lov!
Det är många punkter som jag känner igen mig på. Hur är det med dig?